Sunday, January 31, 2010

Preloved IKEA Convertable Cot/Toddler's Bed




Preloved IKEA Convertable Cot for sale at S$120 S$100

The cot and mattress has been lightly used, as my baby prefers sleeping with me for nursing.

The cot has 2 levels (the mattress pictured is in the lower level), and like all IKEA cots, one of its safety feature is that the sides cannot be lowered. I've removed one of the sides because my bed is put next to the cot for baby's easy access to his toys. When put on the higher level, the mattress comes exactly to the same level as my divan bed.

The sides and top part of the headboard can be removed for it to convert easily into a toddler's bed. (See 2nd picture)

I'm throwing in the lightly used mattress, cot bumper, and all the bedsheets for the cot as part of the sale price. Pick-up at Potong Pasir only.

If you're interested in the cot, email me at ask4brenda@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment